FARMHELPER / DOGHANDLER
Autumn 2017 and winter 2017/2018
Who would like to experience an autumn and winter at the Arctic Circle?
Who likes to be surrounded by dogs and loves to be active outside?
We are looking for such a person, or even two, for our little farm in Northern Sweden.
Besides some chickens we also have 17 sled dogs and a farm dog.
September – Mai
(if you want to stay longer or a bit shorter we can always talk about that)
- Main focus on the older dogs – taking them out for longer walks with snowshoes,skis or small sledge
- Taking care of the chickens
- Some assistance with taking care of the dogs
- Snow shoveling
- Cleaning and heating the house
- Taking care of everything when both Johanna and me are not at home
- Driver license
- Language: German, English or Swedish
- You need to be fit enough to be outside a lot, regardless the weather, shoveling snow and going out with the dogs for walks 2-3 hours
- You should like to work often alone or in company with the dogs
Who we are
We are two women originally from Germany, Johanna & Katharina, living in Northern Scandinavia since 2007.
Johanna is the chief of the company and often away to guide tours with guests.
Katharina is an educated wilderness guide, sales and marketing manager in the company and loves to be outside with the sled dogs.
The company 8Seasons Lappland Tours is specialized in organizing, selling and guiding trips to the North.
Please contact us if you are interested or have further questions.
We are looking forward to hear from you!